The Hyrule Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prologue, The rise of the Heros

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Prologue, The rise of the Heros - Page 3 Empty Re: Prologue, The rise of the Heros

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:15 am

Fifi would fly up to Celda and smiled, nodding as she did a few circles around her and would land to sit on Celda's shoulder.

Terra would chuckle and said "Seems she likes you."

Boraguard
Admin

https://thehyrulelegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prologue, The rise of the Heros - Page 3 Empty Re: Prologue, The rise of the Heros

Post by Sariel Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:17 am

Celda will look to her new friend and smile really wide.

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:24 am

Terra would nod and said "And with that, I welcome you to our guild, the Delvers Guild." She said with a smile.

It would be at that point that the oh so lovable Salak would smile and said "I like this woman, she'll be a good new member." He said, picking her up and giving her a huge hug.

Ophelia would try to get him to let Celda go quickly. "Whoa whoa there big Sal, I get you're happy but let the new tyke bloody breath."

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:27 am

Celda will use mage hand to give salak a backpat" woot huuugs"

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:44 am

Salak would continue the hug for another couple of seconds before letting Celda down. Terra would smile as she sighed and said "Yes well, also welcome to our little odd family as well." She said with a smile.

Lance would chuckle and then said "So, Celda, we got a few items to give to you, and we found a good place for those who join us to start. Usually there isn't anything there that'll be difficult but still best to stay on your toes. Fifi, do you know where the abandoned mansion is?" He asked, to which Fifi flew up and down a couple of times before sitting back on Celda's shoulder. "She'll lead you to where we'll meet up to give you your gear and to see how you handle the...odd effects of the Blood Moon on these morphing areas." He said.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:47 am

Celda will curtsy and go walk with fifi and wolf away towards the mansion."come on guys theirs good deeds to be done and an intresting night for sure."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:12 am

Fifi would lead the way to the mansion as she nodded. At the mansion Zeke would be there already. It was abandoned looking, that was for sure.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:09 am

Celda will whistle a jaunty tune , as she and fifi arrive at the mansion

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:19 pm

Zeke would smile a bit as she would nod seeing Celda. "Greetings again. Glad to see you here. The gang wanted to make sure you had a decent easy place to understand what it is we do. I'll be your guide through this place." She said motioning to the mansion. "Now, here are some stuff that will be of use to you." She said, handing Celda another ring, a bag, and a necklace.

"The Ring and Bag are connected. The bag will hold any goods that you wish to bring along that you find and the ring well let you teleport it to and from the bag as long as it's in close distance from one another." She informed, and then handed the necklace. "This will let you summon anyone from the guild that you wish to journy with through the different places, or you can go about it solo if you wish. Like I said, I'll aid in the beginning one for a few rooms and let you have at it. Just let me know when you're ready my dear, and we'll start the fun." She said with a grin.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:03 am

Celda will proclaim "yaaaaaay im ready,Fifi are you ready."
 Celda awaits fifis answer before she is willing to go in.

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:24 am

Fifi would nod, she was ready as well. Zeke would smile and said "Very well, please, follow me." She said, opening up the doors to the mansion.

Inside the old mansion it would appear that, while no one is currently living in there, there has been some activity in there recently. Zeke would nod over to the rooms. "There are many rooms that lay in these dungeons and areas of morphing. Now, most rooms you'll want to look around in 'before' you enter into them. For one of two reasons. One, there might be treasure, or two, there may be a trap. Find the trap, and you can possibly disarm it. However thanks to the ever changing room structure, no two visits will ever be the same. But the rooms themselves will possibly repeat. A strange puzzle that is for sure." She said. Opening up one door to reveal what is inside. "This one is safe, but there is and somewhat empty...but unique." She said.

In the room, a tile labyrinth covers the floor, and someone has scrawled a large X on the east wall.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:29 am

Celda will look to the x and check the room.

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:20 pm

There wasn't much to the room other than that 'X' on the wall. However upon closer examination of said x, it would be clear that it was painted with monster blood and the edges showed that it was done by hand.

Zeke would say right behind Celda "Dang, that's the sign of the Black Hand. They love going into these dungeons as well but to defile them in hopes of destroying them...They need to be stopped, not this place..." She said, the last part quietly.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:25 am

Celda will look worried and ask zeke for aid."zeke can i have aid clearing the floor."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:48 pm

Zeke would be quiet for a second and nod. "Yes, and truth is I was going to ask for your aid...I...can't actually hit them physically." She admitted. "It's a long story...that is, if you believe in ghost tales." She said motioning for Celda to follow. "Come on, there's nothing else in this room."

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Celda will say something in hylian, hoping not to make zeke cry but state so matter of factly."the twilight realm sometimes mirrors the land of the dead most hylians who go to the twilight realm without protection may become pos or worse,some remain trapped in the twilight never truly able to move on.im not scared of ghosts im sad that some of them have never passed on."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum