The Hyrule Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prologue, The rise of the Heros

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prologue, The rise of the Heros - Page 2 Empty Re: Prologue, The rise of the Heros

Post by Sariel Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:35 pm

"Welp i can agree with that,it feels like something terrifying is coming."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Prologue, The rise of the Heros - Page 2 Empty Re: Prologue, The rise of the Heros

Post by Boraguard Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:49 pm

Ophelia would say "Well whatever the bloody thing is, it's yet to rear it's soddin head so might as well train and relax as ya can." She said, getting some drink herself.

Terra would nod and said "That's fair enough I suppose. Anyways I'm sorry that your first visit here happened to be with a couple of drunken soldiers, most everyone else tends to keep their...etiquette
about them."

Boraguard
Admin

https://thehyrulelegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:02 pm

Celda will actually begin to giggle instead and say," i appreciate it but i was worried people would act like that towards myself and my people. So even if lance could have easily put his hand through that dumb boys chest,no one should be treated badly unless they do something to deserve that treatment,like killing a child,stealing from a pregnant woman,or many more numerous atrocities. Lance looks like a strong man enjoying a nice cup of tea with good friends,to me it looks like a twili tea party."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Lance would chuckle and said "Well thank you, I appreciate it." He said with a smile.

Salak would look over to Celda and ask "Which guild do you plan on joining?" He asked, there were a few minor ones out and about, but really only one major one.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:37 pm

Celda will look determined "Educational matters were favored by my elder sister and brother both cant carry a tune or hold a sword.
I however carry many tunes and stories l,I enjoyed my fencing lessons. The study of medicine was something i enjoyed as well, thusly i was looking to fight mobs and train my sword arm and voice of dusk for what may come."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:08 pm

Terra would hum and nod as she said "I see...well, the main guild here is good for hunting true enough, but that's all they're good for so your talents with music will mean nothing to them." She said.

Maul would say "To be fair though, most guilds are like that, only wanting fighters that only know how to fight."

Zeke would chuckle and said "Well, not to sound like a self promoter...but we 'are' trying to form our own guild, yes? One where such talents may be useful." She said.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:20 pm

Celda will smile and explain how some twili magicks work diffrently
"Some of the more primal magicks of light and dark can be used without study so long as you know the rhythm."dhe will begin to whisper a melody on the wind and end it with a primal howl. (Using the twili spell racial spell summon wolf who looks like link in wolf form)

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:36 pm

Quill would look over the summoned wolf and then pat it's head a bit as the wolf would sit. Ophelia would chuckle and said "Still good with animals huh?"

Terra would nod and then asked "So, Celda, a little questionair for you, one question from each of us. Might be able to help see which guild might be the best for you." She said.

Salak would jump up a bit. "Oh oh oh me first, me first!"

This would get a laugh out of a couple of the folks there. "Hold on there big Sal, let's see if Celda wants to partake first and then we'll let you go first."

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Celda will pet her friend and say"Welp i might be more intrested with sticking with your guild but yes to the questions"

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 pm

Salak would smile and said "Okay, okay, so first question then...ah uhm...oh okay okay." he said excitedly, this was probably a first time doing this for the group. "So, you go into a room with an enemy in it wanting to fight, however he does not take any weapons out and challenges you to a non weapon fight, how do you fight?" He asked.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Celda will reply"Well that depends if he looks strong enough with your hands,I've no aversion to this in fact more combat training beyond sounding like good excercise sounds like good fun."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:06 am

Salak would smile and nod. "That is good answer. Show honor back when honor is shown to you. Learn from each fight." He said happily.

Terra would nod and said "The Hunters guild would have been alright with that as well, though they would have been alright with however you dealt with them." She said.

Zeke would then say "I was part of the Black Hand before they started becoming...well...corrupt. How they are now, they would have required you to simply kill by back stab while the enemy isn't armed."

Zeke would then clear her throat. "Well then, I suppose I'll take the second question then. Fair warning I don't fear getting...'dark'." She said with a chuckle. "While exploring, you enter a room with the corpse of a dead hunter or adventurer. Looking through his belongings you find out who he is and who his family is. What do you do with the info and items?"

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:23 am

Celda will say honestly with a sigh "id take a moment to see what supplies i might need,for the remainder of my job and take the ruppes and his gear back to his family. Pragmatically less ways for moblins to better arm themselves and i can atleast give the family something to remember him by. No fees maybe a couple drinks a song or two and a meal is all id ask.as cold as it sounds its practical."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:33 am

Zeke would nod and said "Allow an ease of mind and an answer to the family, only taking what is needed. A good answer indeed. The Black Hand would have left the corpse and would even ridicule you if you went out of your way to give the family ease of mind."

Terra nodded "The Hunters are the same, to them the mission is above all else. They would simply send a letter and have you on the next hunt."

Quill would lean in a bit. "Speaking of the mission. You're tasked with clearing out a Bokoblin camp. Now when you get there, you find some barrels of high explosives in plane view. What is your next step?"

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:43 am

Celda will grab her orange hair and begin to twirl it while she thought,
Her answer will take a good five minutes time pondering.she will say less confidently.
" I've no fire magick a torch is nice i could sneak up and ignite the barrels,
I probably could shoot an arrow lit with flames at the barrel if i had better aim. Theese are what id do in this situation."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:56 am

Quill would be nodding when Lance said "Come on Quill, be fair here." He said.

Quill said "I am, I am...alright, well you don't have a torch, and the only fire is at their fire pit. While looking for a torch, you find a cage with some people trapped inside that might be too close to the fire barrels upon getting close." He said.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:02 am

Celda will think about the people for a moment and ask quill "which bokoblin has the key to the cell. She will begin muttering (the harder she thinks the more she twirls her hair.) if i see the guard bokoblin i can steal the key free the people and ask one of the stronger people to kick the barrel towards their firepit risky and i free them no casualties save for the enemy..... I hope."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:15 am

Quill would nod and said "Bold move, but if successful would be the desired outcome." He said.

Terra said "Well, you're offically the second person to have ever passed Quill's test. We tested each other and...well only Salak passed the first one out of all of us." She said.

Salak would puff out his chest and said "Salak no use fire barrel, Salak fight with weapon or fists." He said proudly.

Ophelia would laugh and said "Yeah, the big guy didn't explode the poor saps trapped like most of us. And Zeke had the idea to wait till they fell asleep, to which they killed the prisoners before that. Quill...thinks too much if you ask me." She said.

Quill gave a small smirk. "It's saved your fins in more than one occasion. Yes well those fire barrels they make are easy enough to ignite, throw a rock and they'll explode, and without looking around you'd never find the prisoners." He stated. "Though I do have a part two, if the first was a failed answer than it pretty much reverts to Zeke's question and if you'd be honest or not." He said.

Zeke would say "Still, better than the Black Hand, they'd ignite the barrels even if they did know about the prisoners."

Terra would sigh and said "The Hunters would 'prefer' them to survive but the mission is still top priority to them." She said. "I'm sure you see why we left the guilds."

Maul would clear his throat. "Yes well, now for an odd ball question. No real right or wrong answer here, mostly to see what kind of personality you are. A rather odd scenario if you will, while exploring you come across a group of bokolins and Lizalfoes, four to be exact. The lizards are playing some music and the bokos are enjoying it. They are not hostile towards you by any means, even if you get right up to the group. You're free to do as you wish here, what do you do?"

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 am

Celda will get up and begin trying to dance with her wolf while saying"Seriously if they arent hostile and they are having fun id. Like to join in.
Isay the best way to become friends with anybody is a party.."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:25 am

Maul would clap along to her dance as he said "I really like this one." He said, a favor of parties as well.

Lance would laugh and said "Can't blame you on that one honestly. Though the other two guilds would berate you for leaving them alive." he said.

Ophelia would smirk and said "Well Love, mine's is but a simple little question of your style. You like crushing your enemies or dancing and hitting their blind spots?" She asked.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:32 am

Celda will continue to dance with wolf but more purposeful as if to try to flank Ophelia

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:38 am

The group watched as Celda was pretty successful at flanking too as Quill said "I do believe that answers that." He said.

Ophelia raised an eyebrow saying "What you mean gov'? Wait..." It would then click to her as she smirked. "Oh you sneaky Nit, Cleaver Girl."

Lance would chuckle and said "Well now it's my turn. So, you've already answered a good part of this question already, but to know the extend, how far off the missions path will you go to aid another who is in need of your help?" He asked.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:48 am

"I think you already know lance,we had never met i heard what they said of you and i decided that if id have to travel all the way from the twilight realm and back through mt.doom on my hands if need be.
Terra heard my vow earlier and id repeat it again if need be."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boraguard Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:08 am

Lance would nod and said "True enough, though you'd be surprised to find how many folks who are willing to help others, only if they are close enough and it's a simple request." He said.

Terra would be sitting, thinking it looked like. Having heard every question and answer given she would nod and said "And now, for your final question." She said, holding her palm out to show a summon rune on it as she closed it gently. "From what I've gathered. You are a woman who knows what it takes to have honor, and is not afraid to learn at any given opportunity, not allowing your pride to keep you locked." After that, a glow would start shining from inside her palm. "You're one to aid the grieving ease their minds." Another burst of light. "Though your aid may come in more of an incident when knowledge is limited, you're quick to change plans to aid those who are in danger." Another burst. "You're not one out for blood, and if those around you are not hostile, you see no need to be hostile yourself." Yet another burst of light. "And no matter how far you have to go to aid those in need, you will go the distance. Sometimes the Mission isn't the end all be all." She said as one final flash was given. "Now...for my question..." She would open up her palm to show a little female fairy fluttering, she had on a light blue dress and had brown hair as she smiled looking up to Celda. "Would you like to take this little fairy with you? Her name is Fifi." She said.

Boraguard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariel Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:13 am

Celda would look at the fairy give a curtsy and ask a question ."fifi would you like to come with me? Some one asking me if id take you is diffrent than getting your oppinion."

Sariel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum